DELUXE HAJJ PACKAGE
DURATION 24 DAYS
Madinah After Hajj NON-SHIFTING package
Family Rooms with attached bathroom & bed for 4/5/6 person only for 2/3 star Hotels
1. Included Air Ticket Economy Class via flight or Non direct Air Fare lowest Total RS 54,000/-Air India ticket as per last year 2015.
2. Decent & comfortable stay in Makkah 2/3 star hotel with attached bathroom & lift,very near just 4 minutes walking distance from Haram Shareef, hot and cold water facility
3. Madinah Munawwarah 2/3 star hotel, Markaziya 4/5/6 persons in a room with common bathroom. Distance from Haram Shareef 50 meters.
4. Ground Transport facility between Jeddah Makkah- Mina, Arfaat Muzdalfah Mina-Makkah.
5. Moullim Fees SR 1041.50
6. Ziyarath to all nearest Holy places.
7. Mina stay -old Mina (Moullim no.53).
8. Hygienically prepared Hyderabadi food and tea.
9. Medical assistance.
10. Date of issue of brochure 23rd December, 2015.US $=66.03
11. Payment at the time of registration will be with respect to dollar rate, after converting in Indian rupees. this is done due to rise and fall in Indian currency during 2015.
12. Payment full payment at the time of registration or installments.
13. Approximate date of departure for Hajj (HYD -JED 01/9/2016) ARRIVAL ( JED-HYD 02/10 / 2016).
14. Gift from Golden Travels : Zam Zam water 10 liters with packing 1 check in bag, 1 big & 1 small hand bag for each pilgrim ( pouch only for gents ), sim cards for each pilgrim.
15. Important note :Allotment of Hajj licence to private Tour Operators depends on Ministry of External affairs, Hajj cell, Government of India, in case the Hajj licence is not allotted in proper time or not issue to our company, the refund will be without any deduction and without adding any interest.
DELUXE NON -SHIFTING PROGRAMME
Makkah 2/3 star hotel 10 days
Mina, Arfaat, Muzdalfah 5 days
Madinah 9 days
1. Qurbani charges not included in package.
2. Train service charges not included in this package.
Note : If there is any increase in Air Fare, Moullim fee (or) FTS ( US Dollar ) / Saudi Riyal Rates, Valuation of Indian rupee at the time of departure differences is to be borne by Hajj pilgrim before departure.